Good anti-inflammatory recipe books and/or blogs

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jeanne89

Hi, I’m looking for recipes that are anti-inflammatory. I love stews, soups and dahls so if you know of something in that direction that’s considered anti-inflammatory, that’d be great. Love using Instagram and Youtube for food, so interested in those links too.

kathleenking
    Participant

Hi @jeanne89

All whole food plant based foods would be considered anti inflammatory, you can add in turmeric and black pepper to help boost the effects. The Happy Pear have some good recipes, I would also recommend looking at the Forks Over Knives website for some recipes, on Instagram Erin Ireland, Minimalist Baker, Vegan Richa and Oh She Glows.

Kathleen x

kathleenking
    Participant

Meant to add in the Bosh boys also! They have some amazing recipes, not all “healthy” but all plant based.

sjtfitz
    Participant

If it is of any assistance to anyone I just wanted to mention on here about a dietician I found online and have found her hugely helpful in reducing my symptoms, getting me diagnosed with SIBO which is apparently really common in the endo community, which I did not know. Her name is Bernadette Schroeder. Endodietician on Instagram. Hope someone finds that helpful as I didn’t realise how important diet in relation to endo is until I engaged with her

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.